Moving day is fast approaching and I feel SO unprepared! I know it will all work out in the end but I just wish I had more time. I'm, also, hoping that my soon-to-be-former landlord doesn't try to screw me out of my deposit. I really need that money! My place will be spic and span when we do a walk through on Friday. I'm moving to the studio apartment my friend set me up with. My new landlords seem really awesome! The apartment had horrible wood paneling and broken, outdated ceiling fans. Thankfully they replaced the fans and let me paint over the wood panelling. It is now much more brighter and a little more up to date. Now to figure out what to do about storage in the bathroom and kitchen area!
So, that good news will be followed by other good news! Earlier, I blogged about a blast from my past and how I still had feelings for him. Well, last Friday, he asked me if I wanted to pick up where we left off in our relationship almost 10 years ago! Of course, I said yes! We are taking things slow though for now which is totally fine with me. I don't want to screw this up like I did last time!
That's all I have for now. I really need to remember to post here more often as it is a good way for me to vent the things I can't say on FB. No one really ever sees this where as everyone sees my posts on FB! ;)
Goodnight!
I'm so glad things are looking up for you! You definitely deserve it!
ReplyDelete