Over the weekend, I finally had a nice little getaway from the stress. My girlfriends and I went to the central coast of California. We left Friday night and came back on Sunday afternoon and had such a nice time! We stayed in Morro Bay and visited San Luis Obispo, Cambria, Hearst Castle, and Solvang. I'd never visited Cambria before since I never thought there was much to it but have decided to stay there next time I visit! The place is such a great little artsy town that has a forest feel right next to the ocean! Loved it!
It was a great break and a great few days to forget my woes. Too bad my woes were still there when I got back. My current issue has to do with my other friends. I've been looking for people to help me paint my new place and have only gotten 2 people to say that they'll be there! What the hell?? What's the point of people telling you they'll be there for you and then totally bailing on you when you do reach out to them? I'm not one to ask people for help and this is pretty much why. If you don't ask people for help, then you won't be disappointed when they flake! I know that sounds horrible of me but it's how I'm feeling right now. I've been going through some really tough times and have told my friends about this but instead of getting their support, it's like I'm getting the cold shoulder. Once again, my question to the universe is, "What the hell?" Hopefully things will improve. :(
P.S.
Forgot to mention, my landlord decided to cut my lease a month early. I was freaking out about finding a place. Luckily, a friend from high school introduced me to a friend of her's who, also, happened to be another friend's sister-in-law! They have a studio apartment that should work out great for Geisha and I! Let's hope it all goes well! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment