Well, I guess this is my first ever post for my first ever blog! Thank you to the talented Laura Gray at Redshirt Design for the awesome job you did creating this blog for me and the pups!
I guess I should tell you all a little bit about myself. My name is Liz! I have lived in Orange County, CA my whole life. I'm a very outgoing and caring person, who loves to do things for those around her but my type A personality came cause me to come off as a bit** sometimes. I work as a Public Safety Dispatcher and love working in law enforcement. Some things I enjoy include running, singing, participating in the SCA, hiking, camping, hanging out with friends, coffee, sleep, video/computer games, and spending time with my dogs. I also have an annual pass to Disneyland in which my friends and I love to take silly pictures on the rides.
My two dogs are my furry kids! I have my little old man, Dutch, and my princess, Geisha. Dutch is a 12 year old, jack russel mix. He is brown in color with a dark stripe running up his back. He used to have a little white, beatnik goatee when he was a pup but now he has raccoon eyes from all the white on his face. He is a very happy, sociable old man whom I adopted 11 years ago from the Riverside Animal Shelter. Currently, Dutch lives with my mom as he is too old to climb the stairs of my apartment. I think he likes not having Geisha around all the time! lol. Geisha is definitely her namesake. She is an obnoxious, 3 year old princess who will only do what she's told if she wants to. Geisha was a stray I found wandering the streets of San Bernardino. Unfortunately, Geisha is a bit neurotic and very protective. She does not get along very well with other dogs and is slow to warm up to people. Once you've been accepted by her, though, she will show you unbelievable protection and devotion.
This blog will be a mish mosh of me, my pets, and our adventures! Let's see where the road will take us! :)
Hi Liz!
ReplyDeleteHi Sean!
ReplyDelete